For sixteen years, we have provided guidance and counselling services for individuals, families, schools and other organizations.
WHO WE ARE
Rapha Counselling Concepts was established in 2003 as a mentoring and counselling outfit for young people.
The initiative emanated from the founder’s passion to assist young people to resolve the challenges that impinge on their well- being and development with a view to helping them to achieve a smooth transition to responsible adulthood and ultimately attain self-actualisation.
Our firm provides guidance and counselling services for individuals, schools and other organisations. Since its inception in 2003, the firm has satisfactorily met the guidance and counselling needs of her clients who are mostly schools.
Our school guidance and counselling services include:
Services for Pupils/Students:
– Study skills improvement
– Classroom learning improvement
– Management of under achievers
– Career guidance
– Behaviour therapy – This involves using evidence based psychological techniques and therapies to help individuals to unlearn maladaptive behaviours such as stealing, lie telling, oppositional defiant disorder (ODD), bullying, exam malpractice, truancy, non substance addictions and substance abuse,..
– Life skills training – values and value clarification, how to set worthwhile goals, planning, decision making, time management, assertiveness, self management skills, etc.
– Sexuality education – Our sexuality education programme is age appropriate, culturally sensitive and child protection focused. The contents include self- awareness, reproductive health information, relationships and consequences of choices, how to avoid sexual abuse, skills training, such as setting body boundaries, assertiveness, decision making skills, impulse or self-control skills, goal / priority setting, etc. The content is tailored to align with the developmental needs of each child or group of children.
– Personality improvement – The content includes self-awareness, self- concept and self-esteem, building a positive self-image, character and etiquette, relationship with parents, peer relationship, etc.
Services for Teachers:
– Child handling training
– How to create a positive school/ classroom environment
– Improvement of Classroom teaching efficiency
– Teacher’s image enhancement
– Training on Child Sexual Abuse Prevention and response.
– Substance Use prevention training
Parenting Services – Seminars, training and individual counselling on:
– How to position children on the path to self –actualisation
– Prevention and management of behavioural problems among children
– how to provide sexuality education for children at different developmental stages – What do you tell a three year old boy or girl about sexuality? At what age is your son or daughter old enough to start dating?
- Child sexual abuse prevention
- Handling emergent issues in parenting – Should my eight years old have unsupervised access to the internet? Why do young people abuse drugs?
- How to help children to excel in academics. Is your child maximizing his intellectual potentials? If not, what can you do?
- General parenting tips and seminars
Individual and Group Counselling Services –Services are rendered to individuals and groups
A Legacy of Innovation
We create effective processes that help young people to thrive and actualise themselves. Rapha Counselling Concepts brings an integrated approach, years of experience and next generation resources to help young people answer tough questions regarding their development and resolve difficult psychological challenges.
The Rapha Counselling team members are not only experts but are also committed to quality service, innovation and sustainability of results.
Whatever your aspirations, Rapha Counselling Concepts can help you to unlock your potentials for growth. Get in touch today and see how we can help.